Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

You’re just jealous.

Less than a week to go! So it’s a busy week for me. Please keep an eye out for forum messages and emails confirming participation, and asking for how you’d like to be credited in the book. Oh, and the usual ‘do you do grisly?’ survey!

We’re at 36, which means unless there’s a huge last minute surge there will just be the two books this year, with a few of you appearing twice. 12 more spots I have two completely different books, so let your writing groups know what they are missing out on.

Anyone getting excited yet?

Can’t wait and happy to write anything :slight_smile:

sign me up. thanks.

Hi!
Could I still sign up for this? And in case I could, where should I send the sample text?

Hey Apsley and Myrth! Check your forum messages for the next steps!

This year’s NiaD might become some sort of trilogy :laughing:

It’s good to see so many new faces (writers) this year. Glad to see many of last year’s gang ( or mob as it were) as well.

Okay. Trying to determine the best method to get that eye out and keep it out. Do I do grisly? Hmmmm. Let me think.

And so the yarn begins …

“'Twas a dark and stormy night … .”

I know I do purple prose.

TiaD?

Whoa… I think I just heard Piggy exploding from all the way over on this side of the planet.

I don’t think I could cope with writing about triads so soon after last year’s book on 1950s mafia.

To avoid any risk of over-described clothing after the complete lack of subtlety exhibited by you guys with the suit last year, I hear Piggy is setting this year’s novel in a nudist colony.

Matt

Nice suit” has a whole new meaning.

Hello there! Another newbie signing up, if it’s still open. Feel free to check out my blog or Wattpad for writing samples. :slight_smile:

I’m in. This sounds like my kind of crazy. 8)

This is a good warm up for the nano month in November, this is far more fun for anyone thinking of signing up, there is a real sense of achieving something as a group, all putting our individual style on a book, and if you look at the ones done already it seems to work really well, so join up lets get that trilogy going. :laughing:

Erm Piggy are you okay, did I hear a huge grunt :question:

Hugs your brilliant organising this :smiley:

Just discovered this on Facebook. It sounds brilliant. I’m game.

Lookin’ forward to Saturday. :smiley:

Looks like the game is already afoot.

I would like to participate! I hope I am not too late to sign up.

Nice boobs!

Some mistakes are cuter than others … depends on how you look at 'em. :confused: