Vertical scroll bar in editor and composition modes

Hello,
When selecting a chapter with multiple scenes, the vertical scroll bar in editor and composition modes covers some text on the right side when viewing multiple scenes at once (chapter is selected). If I select just a scene within a chapter, this does not happen and the text displays as normal with space between last character in a line to the edge of the scroll bar. See attached images.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Where are the attached images? I don’t see any.

Does this happen with any “random” combination of scenes/documents? Have you tried it with completely different sets of documents, where they have no docs in common with each other.

Trying to determine if a formatting setting in one document in particular is throwing things off.

I have the same problem. I’m having it in multiple files in chapter and scrivening modes. They are all converted from version 1 files.

Oddly, changing to a different theme that has narrower scrollbars seems to have resolved the problem. I am dissatisfied, because I don’t really like any of the themes, but I like being able to see all the words better.

Does adjusting the Left/Right editor margin settings, in the Appearance: Main Editor: Options tab of File/Options... help? I have seen overlap of interface elements in a few cases. I don’t think I’ve seen it with scrollbars, but the line numbering feature (View/Text Editing/Show Line Numbers) can very easily overlap the left edge of text.

Technically I would call this a bug, where adding extra margin padding seems to be the current workaround. Now that I’ve tested this a bit more, I do get the behaviour you noted with Scrivenings + Composition.

Yes this fixed the issue. I went from 10 to 20 and now the text is not missing nor too tight against the margins. Thanks for this fix.