[will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Dear grrrr grrrr,
Pangur is stood gazing out of the window, across the Astral plain, muttering to himself , sentiments to the effect that you should be able to dump as much rubbish on Scrivener’s decks as any other crew member, especially those two rubbish mongers, J&VK
Go for it, grrrr grrr
Fluff xxxxx

Is there really much difference for us Mr K. Our pear peers and peer pears might be offended at your attempt to distance yourself.

Tough titty, numpt :smiling_imp:

You should leave the state of my pectoral fatty deposits out of the conversation! That’s just a low blow there …

Naahh… this is a low blow … pfffrrrttt
sfart_pushfart_100-100.gif

Not your fastest race to the bottom, gents, but an impressively steep decline nonetheless.

Oh Dear me, tch!tch! Really Mr grrr grrr. One should try and control ones male chauvinistic misogyny. It isn’t only mens bottoms that enjoy the pfffrrrrttt phenomenon, ladies’ do too. Even royal ladies. We’ll turn our backsides on your little cultural blunder, and pretend it didn’t occur. :wink:

Pangur’s looking over my shoulder muttering, “Steep decline-steep incline, steep decline-steep incline, steep…”
“PANGUR!! Shut up! Either will suffice.” Gawd luv us, but he does go on sometimes tch!tch!

Bottoms Up grrr grrr
youtube.com/watch?v=ekAXPCphKXQ