Scrivener 3 Themes (Windows)

Yes. that works. It colors your Index Cards on the Corkboard as well…

The Synopsis pane is a complicated custom build control, because it can show a Synopsis text or an Image, it sports a Textbox and an area with lines that fit the text lineheight inside exactly.

The following QSS rules do not work:

SCRInspectorSynopsis SCRIndexCardWidget,
SCRInspectorSynopsis SCRIndexCard {
   background-color: red;
}
SCRInspectorSynopsis QLineEdit {
   background-color: lime;
}
2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Storm theme that uses a blue monochromatic scheme to invoke thoughts of the sky or ocean.
Zip file includes .scrtheme, fonts, hex & RGB codes, and suggested images for the main editor backgrounds.

Download Link

7 Likes

Mint Mocha theme using rich brown tones with green accents. Intended to invoke a steampunk aesthetic, but also works for coffee, chocolate, or nature.
Zip file includes: .scrtheme, fonts, hex & RGB codes, and suggested images for the main editor backgrounds.

Download Link

5 Likes

Looks very chocolaty to me, There must be ample beautiful backgrounds of chocolate to use behind the Editor and in Composition Mode…

For those who use chocolate as motivation to write.

Well done!

Papyrus Light

Papyrus Light.scrtheme (607.1 KB)

7 Likes

This is a gorgeous theme! However when I import it, the background images don’t show. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Point Scrivener to the background image .png file included with the theme, by configuring the settings below for the Main Editor and Composition Mode:

File > Options > Appearance > Main Editor > Colors > Fixed Width Backround > Choose Texture

File > Options > Appearance > Composition Mode > Screen Background > Choose Texture

Best,
Jim

2 Likes

Oh, brilliant! That worked perfectly. Thank you so much, Jim!

All the best,
Merri

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Changing tooltip appearance

boring green grey theme

GreenGrey.scrtheme (64.6 KB)

3 Likes

Papirus Red.scrtheme (108.6 KB)
Papirus Blue.scrtheme (108.5 KB)

6 Likes

Come check out my Ko-Fi theme shop! All themes are for Windows & FREE, but tips are welcome. All my publicly available themes are there, from my original DOS Terminal to a whole set of light mode rainbow colors.

Also accepting $2 custom requests. Get a personal theme tailored to your style! (Reference/inspiration image required.)

7 Likes

@AntoniDol, is there a repository for your themes? I’d like to browse them.

Oops, found it downthread here: https://ko-fi.com/shellnut/shop

Thanks,

Thomas

Sorry, @Zee63 … clicking the link shows “File does not exist”. Looks promising. Could you provide another links?

Thomas

All my themes are in this thread, except the TropicalNight theme, you can find here.
All Themes here are free. You can get a 50% discount with the coupon in the Windows book for TropicalNight.

1 Like

Here is an updated and corrected version of SolarizedDark (again):
This one has white arrows in TreeView controls like the Binder, Outliner and Keyboard Settings.

SolarizedDarkWhiteBinderArrows

Do read the Readme.txt file for the place to store the custom icons that come with this Theme.
Use Window > Themes > Import Theme… to place the Theme in the Themes folder and on the Custom Themes menu.
Alternatively, use Window > Themes > Load Theme from file… to place the Theme in the Themes menu until an other Theme is selected.

SolarizedDarkWhiteBinderIconsTheme.zip (588.3 KB)

Njoy!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Change selection/border colour of index cards in themes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Changing background colour of Composition toolbar